19 Feb 2018, Time:04:06

Action Navigation


Lost track of a pension?

The Pension Tracing Service (PTS) is a free service which aims to help people find pension schemes they have “lost touch” with. This may have happened because of a change in employment or a company may have changed its name. Whatever the reason, Pension Tracing Service may have the required information. They have access to a database of over 200,000 occupational and personal pension schemes and can be used to search for schemes and their up to date contact details.

You can get a trace by:

Wiltshire Pension Fund logo Wiltshire Pensions Fund, County Hall,Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8JN.
© 2007 Wiltshire Pension Fund.